T&T Web Designing & Marketing Services, LLC
Direct HIRE Positions
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Virtual (You can work from anywhere)
Why Work Here?
Our rapidly expanding office in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State is currently looking to hire Sales Managers (ASAP). We specialize in website designing, branding, marketing services, and agro-farms.
We value your health just as much as ours and our teams - with that being said due to the current situation with COVID-19 we will be taking the advice from the local, state and federal regulators in regard to social distancing seriously!
We will be conducting all interviews virtually via ZOOM. We will also be conducting our training process through Zoom in efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy - while at the same time able to kickstart a new career!
Our mission has always been to protect people and provide unlimited opportunities!
T&T Web Designing & Marketing Services is a leader in interactive website designing, branding, and marketing services with headquarters in the Silicon Valley, California, and is disrupting the way websites are designed. Our Agile Cloud-based Marketing designs to create a relationship marketing environment between customer and business, and we are rated among the best in the industry. We are committed to our customer's online exposure and rankings in SEO and competitiveness and our business model's integrity by providing our partners with reliable and efficient support services and guaranteeing our customers with a caliber of excellence in our services. T&T Web Designing & Marketing Services (https://www.ttwebdesinging.com) specializes in website designing, marketing services, branding strategy, viral campaigns and innovative hyper-targeted advertising techniques. We believe that digital marketing is not just about the creative aspects, but about building a marketing technology infrastructure that dynamically focuses on the brand identity. T&T Web Designing & Marketing Services celebrated 25 years of dedicated services to a large number of clients worldwide, ranging from well-established businesses to fresh starters and the results were astounding!
Sales Manager Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications
The Sales Manager’s responsibility is to oversee daily operations in the sales department. Duties include hiring and training sales staff, relaying information from upper management to department staff about sales quotas and generating leads to divide among Sales Managers and our field marketers, which will be presented by the Sr. Marketing Director, the position the Sales manager reports to. Our business model is strengthening of experience, constant innovation, and relentless pursuit of developing the best and brightest for our firm.
Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a competent Sales Manager who can plan, execute, and oversee all sales and promotional activities effectively. The Sales Manager will undertake the following duties alone or in collaboration with other personnel in the sales department:
· Overseeing local and regional sales, promotions, and campaigns
· Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Managers
· Directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally
· Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditures
· Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
· Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
· Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
· Advising distributors and dealers on policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
What Our Sales Manager Do?
Our Sales Managers typically work to help us meet our revenue needs. The Sale Manager will work closely with other department heads like the Finance Director, Customer Service Director or Marketing Director (Mr. Benaembele Abarowei) to establish a department budget, encourage sales through marketing campaigns and address customer complaints. The Sales Manager’s job is to hold meetings with sales staff to review monthly goals, highlight new products to sell and cultivate sales pitches. The Sales Manager is also responsible for attending in-person meetings with clients to renew their contract or discuss new company products. Our sales managers will also cover all sales activities related to the SWEERGLOBAL FARMS, including looking for customers and managing sales operations.
Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications
In order to drive up sales while maintaining good relationships with customers, the Sales Manager should have a passion for selling, be self-driven and have the following set of skills and qualifications:
· Ability to set sales targets and achieve them effectively
· Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
· Experience using CRM (Software) to manage the sales process and forecast sales
· Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
· Ability to design and implement a successful sales strategy
· Ability to guide and mentor sales Managers
· Planning, organization and problem-solving skills
· Advanced time management skills
· Initiate outbound efforts (call, text, email, LinkedIn) each day to prospects.
· Qualify prospects, gauge interest, and schedule sales calls.
· Respond in a timely manner to all leads.
· Collaborate with the team on improving prospecting strategies.
· Identify & source information on prospective clients.
· Participate in negotiations and sales.
Education and Training Requirements
The ideal Sales Manager candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or business management from an accredited university. A master’s degree in business administration or marketing is a plus. Candidate with training in sales management and promotion tactics or certifications, such as the Certified Professional Sales Leader (CPSL) or the Certified Sales Executive (CSE) is preferable.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, T&T Web Designing & Marketing Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, genetic information or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The work environment characteristics described here are Manager of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a computer monitor. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Main Purpose of the Job:
We are looking for a Sales Manager that will look for potential customers who do not have a website and want a website or prospects who have websites that are not responsive and old fashioned. You will look for existing websites that need a redesign or do-over, analyze marketing prospect data by identifying opportunities, and evaluate outcomes for web designing projects and contracts. As you can imagine, we're growing like crazy and we need motivated, enthusiastic and driven, take-charge salespeople to expand on this success. We are building a team of 100% commission sales Managers! Our 100% commission-based team has a very clear and realistic path to make as much money as you can, based on selling a product that almost sells itself.
Competence & Skills Required
· Strong company culture fit.
· Strong listening skills and excellent phone demeanor.
· Technologically proficient; not necessarily an expert, but knowledgeable.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Web-Cam enabled computer or laptop, Ability to receive inbound and make outbound phone calls via cell or internet (wired ethernet), in a quiet environment without interruptions.
· CRM experience is a HUGE plus.
· Previous digital marketing or sales experience preferred.
· Previous cold calling experience preferred.
· Social Media Skills and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) skills
· Previous experience in sales with proven record of sales, accountability, results driven, client focused, above average communication skills, and a team Player
· Integrity and honesty, and ambitious, adaptability, attention to detail, high concentration level, high energy levels, and self-motivated
-PERFORMANCE BASED COMMISSION JOB-
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our team! If you are looking for a growth opportunity and share our core values of Accountability, Honesty, Teamwork, Ambition and Excellence
This could be the position for you.
· Interviews will take place over two weeks.
· Applicants must have access to a laptop/Smartphone and a good internet connection.
· Remote Position (Head Office: Silicon Valley, CA, USA)
· Performance centered; Commission-based job related to Capital raised by the Sales Manager
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in business development, marketing, or at least 5 years of experience working in a fast-paced company as a sales Manager or relevant work experience. MBA Preferred.
· Compensation: 100% commission.
· Work from anywhere in the world.
We appreciate your interest in joining T&T Web Designing & Marketing Services!
NB. Applications who do not meet the Minimum Education, Experience and Requirements will be automatically disqualified.
THE APPOINTMENTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A WORK AUTHORIZATION IN THE COUNTRY YOU OPERATE.
THE ABOVE DECLARATIONS ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN “ALL-INCLUSIVE” LIST OF THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB DESCRIBED OR OF THE SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE JOB. RATHER, THEY ARE INTENDED ONLY TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.