A Bit About Me
I, Abareowei Donald Benaemble, a native of Tungbo Town in Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State. I was born into the family of Late Mr. Abareowei Nathan Nigeria who was in the Nigerian Army until his retirement. My mother’s name is Mrs. Eyi-ebibo David Abareowei from Bulou-orua Town, all in Sagbama Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, Nigeria.
In life, every human being has their own hobbies. Hobbies can be varies from one person to another. Hobbies can be sometimes negative and positive, but I try my best to make sure they are all positive. I am a preacher of positivisms and not negative, that is why it has led me thus far to this my present stage in life.
Here are some of my hobbies that are well known to those that knew me from my childhood.
1. First of all, I loved football and I was a great footballer which led to my popularity in my Community, Local Government and also Bayelsa state as a whole. The year I was supposed to travel to the United Kingdom in furtherance of my career, that was when I had double injuries on my two knees. As a result, my dream was shattered due to my predicament at that time. I was popularly nick-named and known as “Abedipele” As people usually said, once a soldier, is always a soldier. Hence, I still train with the Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science (BYCAS) all stars as my Primary Constituency Training Ground. I could have go on and on, but let me rest my case on the football aspect. I was also a star as a volley ball player within the community and the local government level.
2. I loved listening to music because music makes life easier and also brings down my stress whenever I am under pressure.
. I also love farming because farming gives me natural pleasure since when I was a little lad.
4. I also derived pleasure and fulfilled in solving people’s challenges within my capacity.
5. I am a man that love watching boxing and kick boxing at my own convenient time.
6. I love constructive argument and discussion with people because I learnt much through argument and discussion which has also enhance my academic career.
7. Giving is also my hobby because my philosophy is that, if we all give to the down trodden, the world will be a better place. I also believed that not everything or monies that comes to you are actually yours. But some things and monies that comes to you are giving to you because of others. But if we are not careful enough to discern that and utilize our resources, at the judgment day, we will pay dearly for it.
8. Most time, I also love to uphold the good aspects of my tradition; norms, values, and believe system because I am a preacher against moral decadence in our contempory society. This inspiration came to me as a result of a research work I did on an English Scholar called “Thomas Hobbes of Blessed Memory”.
9. I am a man who don’t take action on some critical matters brought to me until I heard from the second party, because if I take action without hearing from the second party, I always felt that I will misfire on the issue on round and even make things worse. This is a principle I used to govern myself as an individual.
10. Above all, I love to have fellowship with my God at my own earliest and convenience time every day in conduction with prayer and fasting because, the Bible says, this kind cannot go out except by prayer and fasting.
11. Finally, I always like to project integrity, love, faith in anything I am doing because it please God and humanities.
2007 - 2008
2008 - 2012
2012 - 2014
2016 - Present
Mahogany & Associates
Bejeef Nigeria Limited
Kestor Amos Consultancy Limited
1991 - 2005
2010 - 2016
Community primary 1, Tungbo
Community secondary school, Angalabiri
Niger Delta University