Ad: Website Gallery
Date of Birth:
May 7th Quarterly Review: Feb. 2021
UNOFFICIAL SIDE OF ME
When people see me they think I am so hard to deal with but when they get closer or I go to meet them and interact they shout “Wow!” The soft side of me is that I take pleasure in learning and speaking other people’s languages, which they pick interest in me for show that like for their culture and also their food.
As a man who likes to travel a lot within and outside my country, I meet people and share with them on political issues that makes me to know one or two things about the polity as I sometime get involved in such discussions, which I learn also form them.
One amazing thing about me is that I don’t belong to the euphoria of being a fan of any of the big clubs in English Premiership or Spanish La Liga including German Bundersliga, but I can tell you that I have interest in the round-leather game to an extent, and people ask me how do you know these names that are ringing bell in these leagues, I simply answer them that, “I lack time to sit and water the over 90 minutes intense soccer, but get the gist when football enthusiasts and analysts are dissecting a concluded game or the one soon to begin.”
Do you know that as I move out for marketing I don’t keep mute in the reception hall but wants to make friend with the people on the reception counter and their magazines on the table in front of the visitors’ chair. I am simply saying I like making friends and reading magazines, newspapers and catchy portrays on the wall.
Space and time will not permit me to say I am a lover of sports including my traditional swimming, track and field events and polo including others like boxing!
Another funny thing about me is playing like a toddler, especially with my children; talk, sing, crawl and eat like them. Lest I forget, I laugh and like to be serious at the time.
I read my Bible and pray every day including attending and participating in spiritual activities that keep my relationship with my Creator going smoothly and graciously!!
AWARD & HONOR
PLATEAU STATE POLYTHECHNIC
Birikin-Ladi, Plateau State
Higher National Diploma in Accounting
National Diploma Accountancy
National Diploma in Banking & Finance
Mumbai , India
CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE
Outstanding community service worker
Sister of Value, Community Services
English -business speaking level
References available upon request
2012 - Present
2011 – 2013
VANGUARD MEDIA LIMITED, LAGOS, NIGERIA
One of Nigeria’s premiere newspapers, based in Lagos with a wide coverage of news reportage and one of the most read newspapers with seasoned professionals.
COVERAGE OF OPPOSITION PARTY ACTIVITIVES
1. Former Head of State, Gen Ibrahim Babangida
2. Former Head of State, Gen Yakubu Gowon
3. Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
4. Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Arc Olamilekan Adegbite
5. Minister of Trade and Investment, Adeniyi Adebayo
6. Minister of Water Resources, Engr Adamu Suleiman
7. Chairman of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote
8. Chairman of Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma
9. Chairman of ETA ZUMA GROUP, Dr Innocent Ezuma
10. Chairman of Sweer Global, California, USA, Dr Thaddaeus Thompson
11. Chairman of Uniworld Forensic Investigators, New York, Dr Mannix Paul
12. Country Director, ActionAid Nigeria
13. Country Director, WaterAid Nigeria
14. Executive Director, Global Rights
15. Executive Director, CISLAC
16. Executive Director, SERAP
17. Executive Director, Yiaga Africa
18. Founder of One Love Foundation
19. General Superintendent of Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Dr Pastor William Kumuyi
20. National President of All Farmers Association of Nigeria, AFAN, Arc Kabir Ibrahim
21. National President of Miners Association of Nigeria, MAN, Kabir Kankara
22. Former Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Dr Kayode Fayemi
23. Former Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Dr Akinwunmi Adesina
24. Former Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Chief Innocent Audu Ogbeh
25. Former Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun
26. Former Permanent Secretary, Dr Godknows Igali
LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPER, ABUJA, NIGERIA
One of the leading print media which publishes on hardcopies and online with various titles in Nigeria.
Worked in Editorial Department.
Deployed to features desk, where I was made to write on political, social and human angle stories.
Then deployed to politics desks to cover the defunct All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP) and Congress for Progressive Change (CPC).
Developed online publications use by multiple media outlet
Covered special assignments
Analysis writing on politics, economy, development, and human angle stories for several titles of Leadership Newspaper.
Houdegbe North American University
Cotonou Benin Republic
Charted Institute of Administration
University of Abuja
Government Comprehensive Secondary School
Tungbo, Bayelsa State
Community Primary Secondary
Tungbo, Bayelsa State
Computer literate: good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Illustration, blog, as well as e-mail and the internet.
Fluent in English, French, Ghanaian, Ijaw, Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo.